The Beetroots Can do Wonders to you
The beet is a very popular veggie, and has been used for a long time when dealing with certain issues. At the beginning, it was cultivated by the Romans, and after that by the Greeks. They used it mostly for high fevers.
This veggie is filled with nutrients. It contains vitamins A, B6, C, then it contains magnesium, iodine, zinc, calcium, chlorine, sodium, beatine, flavonoids and nitrites.
Beetroots Can do Wonders
It is also filled with antioxdants and contains little to no fat. What the beet also contains is potassium, folic acid, zeaxanthin, carotenids, glycine and lutein. It has the ability to reduce the allergies, the chlorine can keep your kidneys healthy, as well as your gallbladder and lymphs.
The leaves and the root can both be beneficial to you. The leaves taste a bit bitter, but the root is sweet. The health and density that comes with the beet can cure anemia, weakness of the immunity, thyroid issues, diabetes, hypertension, sleep issues, atherosclerosis and more.
In addition, we have created a list of all the benefits that can come from the beet:
- Lower your pressure – because of the nitrates, there is a lot more nitric oxide created in the blood, the blood vessels are wider and the pressure is lowered. Just drink two glasses of beet juice within a day. It can also make your blood flow to the brain better.
- Treat your anemia and iron deficit – the beets have iron which makes them perfect for anemia and creating new red blood cells.
- Prevent and treat cancer – the juice of the beets can also kill the tumors, all the while keeping the cells healthy. They regenerate and the beet juice gives them the red pigment which supresses cancer.
- Better mood and better mental health – the beets can cure a depression and ease your mind.
- Detox your liver – this is all because of the betaine, which keeps the liver healthy.
- No more inflammation – the beets keep a healthy immunity, and fight inflammaton with the antioxidants.
- No defects at birth – the pregnant women should eat beets moderately because it is filled with folic acid and folate in very large amounts.
- You can also treat menopause and PMS – the iron which creates more red blood cells with help you soothe these issues.
- Keep your muscles healthy – the beet juice will infuse more strength in your muscles. They will recover faster and will lower the soreness in your muscles.
- No more constipation – this juice will aid your digestion and boost your metabolism.
- Improve your skin – the beets slow down the aging process, keeping the skin smooth, healthy and acne free. In order to remove blemishes, acne and wrinkles have some beet juice.
- Improve the health of the brainand lower your risk of dementia – due to the nitrates, the beet juice makes more stamina and improves the health of the brain by 16 percent.
Some side effects:
- consuming a lot of beet or beet juice will make your urine pink, but this is harmless
- the beets can prevent the absorbtion of calcium thus creating kidney stones, so consume it moderately
- the pigment found in the beets can make your stool dark as well