Boil These Leaves to Solve your Problem with Diabetes
Diabetes is a very common health problem, which can affect many people around the world.
When your pancreas will stop to produce insulin or when your body is not able to properly use the insulin it comes to this condition (diabetes).
Problem with Diabetes
Below are Listed Some of the Most Common Symptoms of Diabetes
- Urinating more often, especially at night
- Feeling thirsty
- Weight lost
- Itching around the vagina or penis
- Slowly healing cuts and wounds
- Blurred vision
Lot of experts say that diabetes can cause many different health problems including: blindness, nerve damage, weakness, poor vision, heart disease, kidney failure etc.
There are 3 types of diabetes: Diabetes 1, Diabetes 2 and Gestational diabetes.
- Diabetes 1 is also called juvenile diabetes. This condition usually appears when the immune system mistakenly will attack and destroy the beta cells of the pancreas.
- Diabetes 2– this type is also known as adult- onset diabetes and it occurs when your body can’t use or make enough insulin.
- Gestational diabetes is type of diabetes which occurs during pregnancy, especially in the second trimester.
You should know that today there are many different natural remedies that can help you to regulate the blood sugar level.
Today is your lucky day, because today in this article we’re going to present you a powerful homemade tea that can fight diabetes.
To prepare this extremely effective remedy you will need only mango leaves. This homemade tea is simple and easy to make, all you need to do is to follow the instructions.
Take 10-15 tender mango leaves and boil them in a glass of water. Leave them over night, and in the morning strain the liquid and drink it on empty stomach.
Consume this remarkable drink for 2-3 months to get the best results. Another way to prepare the tea is to dry them in dark place and ground them.
Take ½ teaspoon of the powdered mango leaves twice a day.You should also know that mango leaves are extremely useful and very beneficial for overall health.
The benefits come from the high levels of vitamins, enzymes, minerals and antioxidants that can be found in the leaves. These leaves can also treat: fever, diarrhea, asthma, bronchitis, insomnia and varicose veins.