How to Treat High Blood Pressure in Natural Way
Serious damage to overall health can be caused by high blood pressure. About 70 million American adults are suffering from high blood pressure.
That means that 1 of 3 adults have high blood pressure. 50% of this people have control on their condition.
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure must be under control because it can cause damage or it can be fatal.
Because high blood pressure has few or no symptoms it is best for you to check it from time to time. Some people that have high blood pressure are unaware of it.
This Condition of Hypertension Can Include:
- Pain in the chest
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal beating of the heart
- Felling confused
Consequences for High Blood Pressure Can be:
- Fluids in the lungs
- Losing memory and losing vision
- Having stroke
- Peripheral artery disease
- Damage to the heart and damage to the kidneys
Best for you is to know all of the risk factors for developing hypertension because high blood pressure doesn’t reveal signs to alert. Family history and sleep apnea can’t be controlled.
This are the Risk Factors That Can be Controlled
- Diet – Fast food, soda, processed food and other can cause high blood pressure. This kind of food should be avoided if you want to prevent high blood pressure. Diet which is high in sugars, calories, fat can put you under higher risk of high blood pressure. Best way to prevent your body form high blood pressure is to consume vegetables, fruits, essential nutrients and a lot of liquids (water).
- Physical inactivity – We all know that exercising is beneficial for our overall heath. Regular exercising can keep your circulatory system and heart healthy. Physical inactive people have higher risk of stroke, blood vessel disease, high blood pressure.
- Alcohol – Consuming lot of alcohol can dramatically increase your blood pressure. This condition can lead to stroke, heart failure and irregular heartbeats. Heavy usage of alcohol can contribute high triglycerides, cancer or other diseases.
Preventing High Blood Pressure
Different age, ethnicity and race means different levels of blood pressure. Health care professional can tell you where your blood pressures levels are and where they should be.
Keeping your blood pressure under control means that you should eat healthy foods, manage stress, do more exercise, limit alcohol, quit smoking, etc.
According to a research, you need to consume foods low in sodium and high in: potassium, magnesium, calcium.
The List Below Contains Foods That Have to be in your Diet:
- Red bell pepper
- Sweet potatoes