Homemade Oil for Good Dream
One person spends about of third of their life sleeping. To be energetic and productive we need 8 hours of sleep at night, and that sleep need to be to be quiet and deep.
It should be taken into account two aspects of sleep – sleep time and sleep quality. Even if one gets the required 8 hours of sleep, the quality may be poor.
Poor sleep leads to dizziness and fatigue during the day. Fatigue leads to frustration, lack of motivation, increased appetite.
According to the specialists you don’t have to even sleep for 8 hours if your dream is fulfilled, you wake up with energy and desire to start a new day well. People think that using a hot coffee can rectify the situation, but it will only help a relatively short time.
When people don’t sleep well, they are reaching for medication which unfortunately is not beneficial to health, and in some cases causing an addiction. The best is to use the products given by mother nature.
Here are Three Type of Essential Oil that Provides Good Sleep
- Magnesium – He helps for the nervousness, acid reflux, sleeping disorders. He relaxes muscles and calms the body. It has been proven that people with a small amount of magnesium in the body have difficulty sleeping. Massage your face with magnesium oil.
- Lavender – The best relaxing herb is lavender. It’s thought that lavender is a natural cure for insomnia. Very favorably affect digestion, works against depression, calms the nervous system, relaxes the body and stimulates sleepiness. Lavender has a calming effect, relieves pain and lowers blood pressure. You need to splash several drops of this oil on your pillowcase. It’s not applicable for small children.
- Chamomile – Chamomile often is used for healing. Calming effect of this herb helps with digestive problems, cramps and immediate pain. It soothes agitated nerves, and as a natural relaxant and sedative is an excellent solution for insomnia. He is good for relaxing body and mind.
Why is so Important to Apply Oils on your Feet?
Feats soaks are good way to detoxify the body. For example you can use bentonite clay and water.Feats are connected with the rest of your body, and have more pores that the other part of the body.
When you take care of them at the same time you take care of your whole body.Here is a recipe for homemade foot spray for deep sleep.
- 4 oz. magnesium oil
- 10 drops Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
Add all ingredients into glass spray bottle. Shake it well.