Genius Life Hacks You Have to Know
These life hacks are absolutely amazing! They will provide you with easier way and a definitely better way to do your every day tasks. And where to find these useful tips and tricks? On the internet of course!
Genius Life Hacks
- For an example, the wine is a beverage that everyone can enjoy in. but if you happen to like your wine chilled, and did not have enough time to put it in the fridge you might turn to ice cubes which will chill your wine, but also make it watery. A great life hack here is to chill wine without using any water, but with using frozen grapes. Throw some in the freezer and you will have them by your hand whenever you need to chill a wine down.
- This life hack will have your house smelling very fresh! If you happen to have an air conditioner, just tape a dryer sheet to it (to the front), and it will blow the fresh scent around the entire room.
- Your keyboard can collect plenty of particles and dust and dirt too. Not to mention the food you might be eating all over it while chilling around with some Netflix on. The simple life hack here is to take a sticky note and press the sticky part of it between the keys to pick up all the dirt, dust and food particles.
- Sometimes, it is quite the hard thing to do to fill a bucket of water from the tap of your sink. Well, simply take an empty plastic bottle, cut off the end of it, and funnel the water through it right into the bucket.
- There are simply too many pairs of shoes that will get ruined by water. Unless they have been treated beforehand, they will will get drenched just by a small touch of water. But here is when this incredible life hack comes in – just take some bees wax and rub it all over your shoes. Then blow dry them and there you go – your shoes are waterproof!
- If you want to charge your phone in a faster way, put it in airplane mode. It will charge twice as fast! Just remember to switch it back on after you’ve done charging it or you won’t get any messages and calls.
- This is a clever one – if you go to the beach and want to bring your valuables with you there is always the possibility of them being snatched away from your bag. This is why a creative hack like this will keep you safe for sure – put your things in a place no one would ever look! Empty out an old bottle of sunscreen and hide your phone, keys and money in it.
- The barbeques are usually a staple for the summer times. A lot of people sitting outside outside on the patio eating burgers. But, having this kind of fun means a lot of dishes to clean afterwards. This easy life hack is using a muffin tray to put all your condiments in. This is a great thing fr you to try when you go camping or when you’re going some place where you don’t want to bring a lot of dishes.
- You can try putting coffee in an ice tray and then put it in the freezer. Then, when you prepare yourself an ice coffee it will not water down.
- The avocados are known to be a healthy and tasty fruit and can bring you a lot of health benefits. But sometimes, when you buy an avocado, and then open it, it seems too ripe to eat. So, this easy hack will help you get the right avocado when you go to the store. Remove the little knob in the end, and if it is brown inside it means that the avocado is too ripe, and if it is a bright and yellow color, it means it is time to eat it.
- If you are making yourself consume more water during the day, but struggle with it, here is a good life hack for you – take a bottle of water and draw a timeline on the side of it, and try to keep up with it, so by the end of the day you would have finished drinking all the water you need.
- The popsicles are a refreshment which children see it as a treat, especially in the hot months. But, the kids have a hard time keeping it away from melting all over their hands. Put the end of a paper cup at the bottom of the popsicle so that it catches the juice when it drips, and this will keep your children clean.
- Finally, if your clothes make those annoying fuzzies on the surface, use a razor, go against the grain and remove the bits yourself.