Do You Crave Flat Abdomen Without Doing any Abs Workout
Do You Crave Flat Abdomen Without Doing any Abs Workout? Spend Just 60 Seconds Of Your Day Doing This Exercise And In Just One Month You Will See The Astonishing Results!
Toned and a flat abdomen are one of the goals that most of the people dream to achieve. But, all of those crunches and abs workout are not really fun and easy to make.
Therefore, if you ever tried to get in a good shape, then you already know that your Abdomen is the most difficult area for weight loss.
But not anymore! It seems that we finally discovered an extraordinary way to get our stomach flat and toned in really simple and fast way.
Thanks to the hard work of some fitness experts, we now know that there is one very powerful exercise that is more effective than 1000 traditional abs. This exercise or “the plank” will not only help with your abs but will also recover your body posture and help you reduce back pain.
So don’t hesitate to start planking! Here are the things you need to learn so that you can properly place your body during this exercise.
- Start by placing your hands firmly on the ground. While doing that, keep your shoulders and neck straight.
- Don’t be scared if you feel pressure in your legs. You need to put your heels in a position that the pressure is shifted to the toes and feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs.
- You also need to activate the muscles of your lower body, so engage the muscles of the buttock. However, don’t raise it up, because your entire body should be flat as a plank, not in a triangular shape.
- During the exercise, keep breathing deeply and regularly.
- In order to make things easier for you, imagine that there is a glass full of water on your back, and then you should keep your position if you don’t want to spill it out.
- When you succeed to keep your body in this proper position, you can start with the plank exercise.
- Keep your knees and hands on the ground, keep your back flat, and place your shoulders a bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
- In order to keep your spine, neck and head in a straight position, keep your focus on a spot on the floor beyond your hands.
- Next, put your right leg on the floor and apply the pressure on your toes. Following, repeat the same with your left leg. At this point, you should feel like the complete weight of your body relies on your toes and hands.
- Most important, start engaging your abdominal muscles and stay in this position for 20 to 60 seconds.
- When you are finished, relax your body.
- Start by doing planks 10 or 20 seconds. Then slowly increase the time of keeping the plank position up to a minute.
For the best results, repeat this plank 3 times per day and in just a month you will be amazed by the results! Good luck!
Video for article: