Reverse Your Dizziness and Headache in 6 Simple Ways
If you have ever felt like the entire world is right upon you, this means that you have experienced vertigo. These symptoms can come very easy and without any warning whatsoever.
What you will also notice is some ringing in your ears and vision problems.This is why there are natural remedies for vertigo.
Some people consider the vertigo to be a considered a heavily medical condition, or even a disorder, especially when it is causing a group of symptoms which are caused by various disorders. This is proven that about 40 percent of the people who are beyond the age of 40 will experience vertigo at some point in their lives.
Dizziness and Headache
So, basically, the most common symptoms which are related to the vertigo include a sensation of spinning, dizziness, along with some headaches, nausea, perspiration, abnormal movements of the eye, ringing in the ears, and possibly the scary feeling that you are about to pass out. Depending on the causes, these symptoms can last from a couple of minutes to even a couple of days.
On one hand, the mild dizziness can be linked to fatigue, malnutrition or lack of sleep, the vertigo is often considered to be caused by a way larger group of issues. Conquering the vertigo can make you look at various issues you might or might not have in order to make you get to the root of your problem.
More than often the causes of vertigo are due to a poor nutrition. So, the best way to get your firm posture back, consider a combination of healthy eating, reducing your levels of stress, and various forms of physical activity, and this is how you will get rid of your vertigo once and for all.
So, here is a list of a few natural ways to cure this condition in an easy and fast way.
- Follow a healthy dietary plan – the first place you have to turn to in order to look for possible causes for your vertigo, is the food you consume. If you want to try to limit your vertigo occurrences, prevent your body from dehydrating and inflammation by consuming a more healthy and balanced dieting plan. Try to include more foods in your diet which are hydrating. This is all because the inflammation and high blood pressure are both linked to the difficulty of keeping your body hydrated. This kind of foods include all the leafy green vegetables, including spinach, celery, kale, lettuce. Also, turn to fresh fruits, such as avocados, bananas, and all those fruits which are packed with a lot of potassium, and this will help you lower your blood pressure levels.
What you will also want to do is include some healthy fats in your diet, including coconut oil, fatty fish and so on. This is how you will reduce the inflammation in your body and maintain your overall health.
Also, another way to fight off the inflammation is to consume some herbs and spices which are proven to be anti-inflammatory, such as the turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and so on. The simplest method by which you will include all of these foods in your dietary plan is to make smoothies and juices.
This is a way for your body to quickly absorb all the nutrients from the foods and will make you spend less time in the kitchen (if you are one of those people who do not have much time to cook food for themselves).
- There are supplements which you can find very helpful – when you are suffering from vertigo, you may find it beneficial to take a list of targeted supplements. Make sure you first check this list out with your professional health practitioner, but here are some suggestions that you may find useful.
– Vitamin C and Vitamin E – they improve the circulation and they are anti-inflammatory
– Niacin, or Vitamin B3 – improve your cerebral circulation
– Vitamin B complex – if you want a normal and optimal brain function and good central nervous system function, then this set of vitamins is very important for you
– Lecithin and Choline – also very important for improving the brain function and and a normal function of the nerves
– Calcium and Magnesium – important for maintaining the nerve impulses and help you prevent dizziness
– Coenzyme Q10 – this is an incredible antioxidant which is beneficial for improving the circulation to your brain
– Ginkgo Biloba – can improve the overall function of the brain by increasing the oxygen supply and improving the circulation in the brain
- Keep yourself hydrated – in addition to you improving your dietary plan, try to keep your body hydrated at all times. Make yourself drink water during the entire day. The average person has to drink about eight glasses of water, not including any coffee or alcohol beverages. however, this is a need that changes from one person to another because of the difference in the body size and your way of living. Remember that the sugary drinks can lead your body right into dehydration. Moreover, cut down your consumption of coffee or alcohol because these are considered to be diuretic, and this may cause your body to dehydrate.
- Try using vestibular physical therapy – this kind of rehabilitation is a type of a physical therapy which puts the focus on the vestibular organs. These are the organs which are responsible for establishing the balance of the body and sends signals to the brain. If your vertigo is a result of an eye problem or an ear infection, then in order to compensate for the inner ear issues, try doing some vestibular rehabilitation. Also, try any other activity that can increase your hand and eye coordination that will go along well with this therapy, and your dizziness and vertigo will be prevented.
- Make sure you reduce your levels of stress – inflammation goes well hand in hand with stress, meaning that if you reduce your levels of stress you will limit the amounts of inflammation on your body. This way you can alleviate the symptoms of the vertigo and reduce the severity of your vertigo too. Take into account that the stress can make it difficult for you to get a good night of sleep, good regular exercise, and good and healthy food choices. In order to deal with your stress, use some deep breathing techniques, and try meditation in order to calm your mind down. Do moderate exercises, take a warm bath, and use essential oils so you can deal with your stress issues.
- Always put your rest in the first place – lack of sleep and fatigue can increase your risk of vertigo and dizziness. Put a goal for yourself to sleep about eight hours during the night. Some studies have shown that adults need about 7 hours of sleep, teenagers need more time to rest, about 10 hours of sleep, and the elderly require significant less amount of time to sleep, preferably about 5 to 6 hours.
The vertigo can go away by itself, without any treatment at all, but this is not the case all the time. If you happen to experience vertigo more than two or three times, you should definitely start looking into the possible causes for it.
If you want to limit your dizziness and vertigo, follow the tips we have laid out for you and see whether something works for you.If you don’t get the wanted results, you have to pay a visit to your health practitioner.
They can perform a full diagnosis and determine the cause of your condition. The vertigo can be treated very easily with proper treatment, and it should not be something you have to deal with for the rest of your life. Make some lifestyle changes and limit the vertigo and dizziness or stop it once and for all.