Cheap Foods That Will Reduce Your Wrinkles and Fine Lines
One of the top concerns with women nowadays is the process of aging, and this can be a concern with some of the men too. While many factors contribute to this process, your diet plays a very important role.
It is very important to consume foods that are filled with nutrients in order to give your body what it needs to look the best it can. And even though there aren’t any specific foods that can make a huge difference for you, just by maintaining a generally healthy diet will get you there.
But, if you don’t know where to start, we’ve made a list out of the best products that you can use to improve your overall health and looks.
- Pineapple – the best source of Vitamin C you can ever have, that is even better than oranges, is the pineapple. In only one cup, this fruit contains more than 100 percent of your daily Vitamin C intake. It doesn’t matter if it’s fresh or frozen, any of these forms of pineapple will do. Just make sure you skip the dried and canned version, because they both contain excessive amounts of sugar.
- Cantaloupe – this fruit is also packed with Vitamin C, and it is also high in beta carotene, the orange pigment that is giving the cantaloupe its beautiful and rich color. The beta carotene is an antioxidant which can be found in many green, yellow and orange colored fruits as well as vegetables, and our bodies convert it into a usable form of Vitamin A. this is one o the top nutrients and has been linked to a better skin health, as well as a preventive for certain types of cancer.
- Pumpkin – this is one of the most overlooked foods that any of us can actually eat. It is packed with beta carotene, is a great source of iron and fiber, as well as a good source of Vitamin C.
- Carrots – just like all the other orange colored fruits and veggies, the carrots are filled with beta carotene. They are also a great source of Vitamin C, high in water, fiber, and very low in sugar.
- Spinach – this is one of the best foods you can consume for so many different reasons, among which being the ultimate factor for a gorgeous looking skin. All of the leafy greens contain nutrients that protect the structure of the skin, and this particular leafy green is an excellent source of beta carotene and Vitamin C.
- Kale – another wonderful source of Vitamin C, minerals such as magnesium and iron, great source of fiber, beta carotene, and a powerful antioxidant called zeaxanthin. So, when it doubt, take a fresh piece of kale or just toss it in your morning smoothie.
- Berries – all types of berries are an excellent choice when it comes to fighting off the aging process. All the type of berries help this process because they are an amazing source of Vitamin C, antioxidants and fiber. Try anything, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, they are available in a fresh and a frozen form everywhere.
- Chocolate – yes this is correct, you can have your daily dose of chocolate! There are minerals in the chocolate such as iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, sulfur and potassium which will protect the cellular structure of the skin and some other bodily processes, such as digestion, blood pressure, energy, and the blood sugar levels.
- Raw almonds – they are filled with Vitamin E, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, monosaturated fats and fiber.
- Avocados – they are great for your skin, heart and your brain. These are fatty fruits that are filled with Vitamin E, fiber, water, chlorophyll, healthy fats and B vitamins that also protect the cellular structure of the skin. The avocados are definitely very affordable, and they can be bought in a conventional or organic store depending on your budget.
- Dark cherries – they can be bought either fresh or frozen, that can be wonderfully paired with spinach, cacao, and a few almonds in a smoothie.
- Pumpkin seeds – if your skin and nails need to be attended to, the pumpkin seeds will give you a quick fix because they are one of the best sources of zinc.
- Sunflower seeds – what is also very affordable and a great source of zinc, magnesium, iron, Vitamin E and protein are the sunflower seeds. They are also low in fat (unlike the other seeds) but loaded with fiber, which will help reduce the stress in your body.
So, along with these foods that can prolong the wrinkles on your face, maintaining a healthy dieting plan is only part of the work. You have to stay hydrated at all times and never forget to drink a lot of water in order to get the best results.
They will be visible on your face, we can tell you that.