Shocking – There are Carcinogens in the Flu Vaccines – See the Full List
The time of the flu season is upon us, when most of us suffer from a weakened immune system and the flu, and are not sure whether they should take the flu shot or not, because they are advised from the medical community to do so, but still something is holding certain people back. Campaigns such as these urge people, especially the children an the elderly people to have the flu shot.
When it comes to any of the possible side effects, we are constantly told that these flu shots can cause headaches (and this is in the worst scenario), but apparently there are several other effects which are not even mentioned, and are quite alarming.
Carcinogens in the Flu Vaccines
This is why today we will review the most harmful ingredients of the flu vaccines:
- Formaldehyde – it is most commonly used in laboratories as a preservative, but the long term effects of it have not been completely studied yet. But, according to a study of funeral industry workers, there is a strong link between formaldehyde and myeloid leukemia.
- Thimerosal – it is a popular neurotoxin that contains mercury and can lead to nerve damage, and cause mercury poisoning.
- Octylphenol ethoxylate – it is most often used in companies for “wetting, detergency, metal cleaning, superior hard surface and excellent emulsification” in paints, textiles, coatings, industrial cleaners and oilfield chemicals. This compound has been scientifically proven to cause damage to the reproductive system.
In addition to this, the Fluzone vaccines also contain sodium phosphate – buffered isotonic sodium chloride solution and gelatin. Additionally, other flu shots contain some other harmful toxic ingredients including:
- Potassium chloride – it leads to vomiting and digestive issues, and in the most severe cases it can lead to confusion, severe allergies, chest pain, irregular heartbeat and paralysis.
- Mercury – this heavy metal has been found to lead to poisoning, organ damage, severe insomnia, and neurological disorders.
- Beta – propiolactone – another carcinogen and a possible toxin to the skin, liver, respiratory tract, and gastrointestinal tract.
- Dibasic sodium phosphate and monobasic potassium phosphate – these two compounds are often added to food as preservatives, acidifying and emulsifying agents, but some studies have found out that they are linked to heart issues.
- Monobasic sodium phosphate – this is an ingredient that can be the cause of seizures, cardiac arrhythmias, acute phosphate nephropathy, and some permanent impairment of the renal functions.
- Sodium taurodeoxycholate – studies have showed that there is a link between this compound and growth of tumor, especially in the throat, colon and pancreas.
- Calcium chloride – might cause you some heart problems.
- Neomycin sulfate – can lead to rashes, weakness, drowsiness, hearing loss and difficulty breathing.
- Polymyxin B – this is an antibiotic that can lead to nephrotoxic and neurotoxic reactions, including fever, headaches, dizziness, apnea, and some high blood levels.