Do These 10 Beauty Habits Every Night
Our skin is exposed to various influences every day, from which plenty can have dangerous effects on us and should definitely be reduced. These influences are filled with chemicals, toxins, pollution and UV rays.
As a result of all this the skin becomes lifeless and dry, covered with dark spots, wrinkles and lines as time passes. However, if you want to prevent these issues from happening, you should consider taking proper care of your skin right before you go to bed at night.
Beauty Habits Every Night
This way you can regenerate it provide it with the attention it needs.In the morning, you will be amazed by how healthy your complexion will get, and you will enjoy a glowing, rejuvenated skin, with a fewer imperfections and blemishes.
Here are the ten habits we suggest you do every night right before you go to sleep:
- Always remove your make up – you should remove your make up every night before you go to sleep and never forget that, because if you leave your make up on then it will clog your pores, thus causing acne, dark spots and damaged skin. Therefore, it is essential for you to clean your face and get rid of all your make up, and even apply some moisturizing cream just before you hit the sack.
- Use your toner – make sure you clean your face by using a toner in order to maintain the pH balance of your skin as well as to fight off any bacteria and other microorganisms. Know what kind of skin type you have, buy a nice and quality toner that will go well for it, and wipe your face and your neck every day right before bed time. This way you will keep your skin clean, clear and hydrated.
- Use eye cream too – the first signs that you are aging appears in the area around your eyes, so you should know how to take proper care of it. Apply come eye cream in order to soften and hydrate that particular area, reduce the wrinkles, prevent the puff on the dark circles, and finally tighten the skin around your eyes.
- Use your silk pillowcases – try constantly using your silk sheets and pillowcases because they are more gentle on your hair and your skin. The silk contains 18 essential amino acids and plenty of natural proteins which will rejuvenate the skin and restore its beauty.
- Turn your humidifier on – when you switch your humidifier on, you will give more moisture to your room, preventing your skin from cracking up and drying out. This can also give you protection from skin conditions that usually worsen in low humidity conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Apply hand cream regularly – apply hand cream on your hands as it will give your hands the hydration they need, making them look and feel good in the morning. Just wash your hands up with warm water and a soap that is mild on the skin, pat them dry using a cotton made towel and apply your hand cream.
- Pin your hair up – in order to avoid tangling, make sure that your hair is always up during the night. However, the biggest benefit of it all is that you will prevent any acne and breakouts from ever happening, which are mostly caused by the dirt and the oils from the hair which are transferred to the face.
- Apply some petroleum jelly on your feet – right before going to sleep, wash your feet and then pat them dry. Apply some moisturizing foot cream made of petroleum jelly on them, massage them gently, especially on the rough places, and there it is – your feet will be softened and the appearance of cracked heels will be reduced.
- Always brush your teeth – children are already familiar with this fact, so this is why the adults should never forget it – you always have to brush your teeth before going to bed. this way, germs are prevented, cavities are prevented and it is easier for you to get rid of the bad breath the following morning.
- Finally, get your beauty sleep – make sure you get the rest that you deserve and sleep about 7-8 hours during the night. This is the only way to let your skin cells grow and rejuvenate. A good night of sleep results in rejuvenated skin and prevents wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and a dark complexion from ever appearing on your face.
Additionally to all of this, make sure you turn your TV off, leave your phone away from you, enjoy a nice, warm and relaxing bath and a deep night of sleep. If you try practicing these ten beauty tips every night, the results will come easily and you will be amazed by them!