All Women Over 40 Should Be Using This Every Day
One of the most important years when it comes to your health are the forties, particularly if you are a woman. Your body goes through a process of change, you can experience ht flashes, memory loss, increased stress, and maybe even a mid-life crisis.
This is why today we are going to talk about the clary sage oil. It has been used since the fourth century BC because it is filled with many healthy properties which can alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of the menopause.
order finasteride online usa Women Over 40 Should Be Using This
If you are concerned about stress, digestion, mood, skin, or any menstrual discomfort, simply take a look at these eight amazing benefits that this oil will bring you and try using them for yourself.
- http://vipluxsalon.com/?cpt_team=lauren-howard It will balance out your hormones – the clary sage oil contains natural phytoestrogens, also known as the dietary estrogens, which are deriving from plants. The phytoestrogens will regulate the levels of estrogen in the body, and ensure a long term health of the uterus. Unfortunately, as we age, our risk of getting cancer increases. The healthy uterus will definitely decrease the chance of an ovarian or uterine cancer. The excess estrogen can cause you a wide range of health issues, beginning with infertility, polycystic ovaries, and estrogen based cancers. Plenty of this is due to consuming a high estrogen dieting plan, and the clary sage oil will help you control your estrogen levels. The results from a study conducted in the year 2004 found that in the post menopausal period, the clary sage oil will lower the feeling of depression, reducing the cortisol levels by 36% and increasing the thyroid.
how to purchase misoprostol A small tip – when inhaling the clary sage, open the bottle, take a gentle sniff if you want to balance out your hormones and your mood.
- Alleviate your menstrual pains – when the hormone levels are all balanced up, the clary sage will reduce the symptoms of PMS – bloating, cramps, mood swings and food cravings. Being antispasmodic, it will minimize the contractions and spasms that occur when the uterine linings start shedding. When you relax the nerve impulses, the clary sage will also alleviate headache, stomach pains, cramping. One study showed that the clary sage oil in aromatherapy can reduce fear, anxiety and physical pain in women during their childbirth. Along with the chamomile oil, the clary sage oil proved to be most effective in reducing the discomfort.
A small tip – for relieving the menstrual pains, use the clary sage oil as a massage lubricant, but first, dilute it with 5 drops of coconut or jojoba oil. Just apply this mixture to the affected areas.
- Prevent any infection – as a study in 2015 revealed, the clary sage can be used as a topical treatment for skin infections and wounds, and this is all because of its antiseptic properties. As an antimicrobial, this oil had strong activity against the bacterial strains that usually affect the wounds.
A small tip and warning – don’t apply excess amounts of the oil on an open wound, in order to see effective result, use about five drops of it.
- Relieve your stress – you are likely to consider yourself a workoholic if you are in your forties now. Whether you have a demanding job or work in your house and with your children, the stress when you’re in your forties can have very damaging effects on your health, speaking in a long term. The clary sage can boost not only your confidence, but your mental fortitude while reducing the fear and the anxiety. It is also known to have euphoric properties. A study on medical rats also proved that the clary sage has a therapeutic agent for depression.
A small tip – when you are using the clary sage in an aromatherapy, mix six drops of it with two drops of orange oils, and then add an oil burner or a diffuser.
- Improve your skin – one important ester in the clary sage is the linalyl acetate, which is a natural phytochemical which is found in flowers and plants. It reduces inflammation, rashes, regulates oil production, preventing acne and dry skin. Using it as a skin moisturizer can reduce the signs of aging by keeping the skin firm, clean and hydrated.
A small tip – blend the clary sage oil with jojoba or coconut oil at a 1:1 ratio, then apply the mixture directly to the face and the body.
- It will aid your cholesterol levels and aid digestion – the clary sage increases the gastric juice and bile secretion, thus speeding up your metabolism. It will also relieve your indigestion, cramps, bloating and abdominal discomfort for those who have delicate digestive systems. The vitamins and the minerals are absorbed more easily with the clary sage, the irregular bowel movements can be regulated, ulcers can be treated and the constipation will disappear. The clary sage, being an antioxidant and anti inflammatory, is cardio protective and will lower your cholesterol levels in a natural way. If you do not attend to your high cholesterol levels, then the flow of blood to the vital organs and the muscle tissue will be reduced, increasing your risk of a stroke or a heart attack.
A small tip – massage your abdomen with clary sage and coconut oil, or simply use a hot compress of five drops of clary sage oil soaked in it.
- Your circulation will be improved – the clary sage opens the blood vessels, lowers the blood pressure, relaxes the brain and the arteries, boosts the metabolism, all by transporting more oxygen to the vital organs and muscles.
A small tip – if you want to create your own clary sage mist, then add 6 drops of the clary sage to 12 drops of mandarin, 6 drops of rose geranium and three drops of cinnamon. Add it all to a spray bottle, fill the rest of it with water, and when you need it, spray it all over your face and your body.
- Aid your sleep – because it is considered to be a natural sedative, the clary sage promotes a deeper and an easier sleep, thus improving the overall quality of your life. As we already mentioned, the hormones will be balanced, thanks to the properties in the clary sage, reducing your stress, making a natural and quite effective remedy for insomnia.
A small tip – in order to make a clary sage balm, add 10 drops of clary sage oil, 10 drops of lavender oil, ½ coconut oil, ½ olive oil, ¼ cup of beeswax in a double boiler. Stir it all well for about ten minutes, then add them to a container and let them cool. Apply topically to the affected areas when needed.
In conclusion, the clary sage has been used for thousands of years because it can provide the women with many benefits. If you are over the age of 40 and are starting to notice the signs of a menopause, then turn to the clary sage, it will heal you in a natural way for sure.