Wi-Fi routers Is a Serious Threat to Your Health
Most of the people are addicted to the internet nowadays, especially since the Wi-Fi network has enabled us to use the internet whenever we want. Recently, there have been raised many concerns about the safety of the usage of the mobile phones and the Wi-Fi routers.
These devices can have numerous negative effects on our health. Here are some of the side effects that the Wi-Fi routers have on your health.
How Can Wi-Fi Damage Your Health?
The wireless devices, such as the laptops, mobile phones, and tablets are connected to the router with an emission of electromagnetic waves, or WLAN signals. These signals are harmful to your overall health.
A study, conducted by the British Health Agency, arrived at a conclusion that the routers have a serious negative effect on the growth of both the human beings and the plants. The Wi-Fi exposure can have many side effects, including:
- Severe and frequent headaches
- Chronic fatigue
- Lack of concentration
- Pain in the ears
- Sleep problems
How Can You Protect Yourself from Wi-Fi Router Radiation?
The usage of Wi-Fi routers and wireless phones cannot be stopped since the new technology has become a great part of our everyday lives. Nevertheless, there are a number of things that you can do to reduce the damage that these devices are causing to your health.
Here are several tips which will help you to protect yourself from the harmful effects of the Wi-Fi exposure:
- Turn off the Wi-Fi when you are not using it. By doing so, you will protect your health from the electromagnetic waves.
- Before going to bed, disconnect the Wi-Fi programs.
- Avoid placing the router in your kitchen or bedroom because these placements can be more dangerous.
- Try using phones with cables while you are at home in order to get a relief from the electromagnetic waves.