The Unbelievable Effect of Apple Cider Vinegar Use to Treat Eczema
Eczema is a very common skin problem which makes the skin itchy and red. Usually it occurs in the early childhood period, in babies and infants, but still it can appear in every age.
Following that, about 20 % of the children in the USA have this condition as opposite to only about 3 % of the adult Americans with eczema.
click Treat Eczema
The most common form of eczema is a topic dermatitis, which goes with inflammation and itchiness. Eczema can appear all over the body and it is different for every person.
People who suffer from eczema have rashes on their face, wrists, knees, hands and the area behind the knees. These rashes go hand in hand with itchiness which can be of different intensity. For many people the itch is often mild or moderate.
The itch stops when the person scratches the affected area, up until it starts bleeding. The bleeding can make the eczema worse and add more skin complication to this condition.
Pharmaceutical companies offer many solutions to this problem, but yet they go with severe side effect. Many of the ingredients in these products are harmful substances which can have a good effect on your eczema but a bad effect on your body.
According to this, many dermatologists suggest to use organic apple cider vinegar as an alternative to the conventional creams and OTC drugs. Vinegar contains natural properties which has a great effect on the eczema treatment.
http://winkcalgary.com/portfolio-item/449/ Here are Our 7 Picks Why you Should Start Using Vinegar Today!
- It has great anti-fungal power. When you start applying apple cider vinegar on a regular basis, you will start noticing that it helps in the elimination of the bacteria responsible for occurrence of eczema very fast. Also, it prevents the growth of other bacteria’s, because of the huge antibacterial and anti-fungal potential.
- Because of the great amount of fiber in apple cider vinegar, it helps the body to flush toxins out of the system very fast.
- One of the most irritating effects of eczema is the itchiness. This vinegar in combination with other natural ingredients makes a great relief from itchiness.
- Not only it will help you with elimination of the bacteria, but at the same time will help you with cell renewal. Due to the high amount of beta-carotene, regular use of apple cider vinegar will do amazing change to your skin complexion.
- In order to prevent or fight eczema you should first have a strong immune system. Therefore the nutritional composition of this vinegar is a great and important boost for your immunity. Apple cider vinegar has a lot of good and rare nutrients, including vitamin B1, minerals, riboflavin, acetic acid, pectin and mineral salts. According to the experts, these ingredients have the power to prevent eczema.
- Apple cider vinegar has a great amount of potassium. Potassium has a great ability to relieve allergy symptoms, balance the pH value of our skin and act like an effective astringent agent.
where can i buy Misoprostol without a prescription So What is the Best Apple Vinegar Solution and Treatment?
In order to use apple vinegar in the treatment of eczema you should make a mix of two simple ingredients. First, you take 2 tbsp. raw and organic apple cider vinegar and add 2 tbsp. purified water.
After the mix is blended, take 2 or 3 cotton balls and soak them in the mixture. Next, take the cotton balls and apply them directly to the inflamed skin area.
You should repeat the treatment until you notice some improvement. However, although is known as a natural and healthy way to treat eczema still you should be careful when using it.
If you have very sensitive skin, this ratio of apple cider vinegar to water is not recommended for you. In that case, take a half cup of purified water and only a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
So now that you know how to use apple cider vinegar to treat eczema, start using it and get rid of chemical creams and drugs. You will be amazed by the results on your skin.