She Delivered her Baby With Ease Because she Ate this Fruit
Has it ever crossed your mind what the dates can actually do for you? It probably hasn’t, but you definitely should think about it.
The dates are filled with health benefits. They are actually pretty amazing and this little fruit is considered to be great helper if you want to improve your health.
If you start consuming at least three dates daily, this is what will happen to you.
- The first thing you will definitely notice is that the dates are filled with nutrients. If you consume three dates daily, you don’t need to take all those vitamins. The dates contain copper, potassium, magnesium, Vitamin b6, manganese and fiber.
- The dates serve as a great food for the digestive system. Whichever digestive issues you’re suffering from, the dates will come in handy. They have furthermore been proven to reduce the risk of colon cancer. The dates are even recommended in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Because they contain a bunch of magnesium (which has anti inflammatory properties), the dates relieve the pain and reduce the swelling. Some studies have shown that the magnesium which is found in the dates can reduces the inflammation of the arteries, thus lowering the risk of a heart disease and other conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis and so on.
- They also help with delivery and labor. Some studies have shown that the women who ate dates during their pregnancy had a more favorable delivery. They will also help you lose weight in a faster manner after the pregnancy.
- Again, the magnesium can lower a high blood pressure too. Many people in the United States are taking blood pressure medications, and if we decide to turn to this fruit, it would be much easier.
Furthermore, the potassium is found to be useful as well because it reduces the blood pressure and also helps the heart works more smoothly. There have even been some researches about whether the dates can actually reduce the risk of a stroke, and it turns out it reduces the risk by 10%, if you consume dates on a daily basis.
Finally, they have been proven to make your brain function in a better way. When the brain gets enough Vitamin B6 it can function at its optimal level.
This means that your memory and focus will improve, and you can remember information faster. The dates can help you study because they will keep your mind sharp.
At the very end, you can eat as many fruit you like, that is true. But there is also a thing of overeating a particular fruit, which can lead to reverse effects on you and your body.
Limit the fruit servings to three per day. You have to be careful, especially with the dried fruits, which have smaller serving sizes but higher energy levels.
You should definitely have a cup of serving with fresh fruits and ¼ cup of dried dates.