Get Rid From Headache in 5 Minutes Without Pills!
Here we will tell you about one technique that will help you get rid from your headache very fast and effective. It is called acupressure.
Acupressure is a method long ago practiced by Chinese, and still is used by people to get rid of pains in different parts of the body. According to many studies, pressing the acupressure points properly, can cause positive results in terms of pain and discomfort.
Rid From Headache
The best thing about acupressure and reflexology is that you can help yourself without any help.Acupressure is an incredibly effective method that is most effective in headaches, neck and shoulders.
To start you firstly need to take comfortable position to relax. For this massage you will need 30 seconds to 1 minute maximum.
Place the thumb and forefinger of the neck and drag and when you come to a natural cavity in which the fingers will fall, so that we found the right spots.Remember that you should never massage directly vertebrae, but only sideways.
Another more important point is the hand between the thumb and forefinger.
There are six main points to get rid from headache.
- Yintang – this is the point of the third eye. It is situated between the eyebrows in the bridge of the nose passes into forehead.
- Zan Zhu points – these are symmetrical points and are located at the base of the inner edge of the eyebrows. Massage in this area also can help you and with runny nose. Try to massage at least one minute with circular movements.
- Yingxiang points – these are located on both sides of nostrils in line with the eyes. Feel a dimple in the bottom of the cheekbones. It will help you to open sinuses, toothache and relieve stress.
- Tian zhu points – these are located in the back of the head, in the middle between the ear and the beginning of the spine. This will relieve you from the pain in the eyes, ear, headache and migraine.
- Shuai gu points – they are situated 2 to 3 cm from the beginning of hairline in the temple area. To find this point try to feel a small dimple.
- He gu points – she is located on the back of the hand between the thumb and forefinger. It will relieve from toothache, back pain, tension in the neck muscles.