Souping is the New Juicing Recipes
Well, we all know that one of the most controversial parts of the dieting process is the juicing. Even though it is absolutely the most popular one, many people complain about it all of the time, because they constantly feel hungry.
Well, of course you will feel hungry because the juice is not a food, it’s just a drink.
http://medisphereresearch.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://medisphereresearch.com/ Juicing Recipes
The health experts claim that some of the bad aspects of the juicing is that it does not provide the body with key ingredients. They also say that the detox diets are the absolute worst.
And you know what? We agree with them. When you are putting your body through a diet, you need food, actual ingredients that will cleanse your body and make your overall health a bit stronger.
This is why we present to you the souping. The first question that popped into your mind was how the hell is souping different from juicing?
Well, hear us out. We are not talking about something similar to Campbell’s tomato soup. When we say soup, we mean soup with real, nutritious ingredients.
Soup which is filled with all the good stuff for you, and without any of the concentrated nonsense. In addition we provide you with the benefits of consuming a homemade soup.
The first benefit of this is that the soups taste awesome. They will not only make your life easier, but healthier too. And it is definitely the better version.
We know that we are a bit strict towards the juicing, when you can actually pair it up with great foods. But if you only choose the juices, then it is not good for your health at all. On the contrary, it is dangerous.
But, the souping is a convenient food. It is tasty, and you can take it anywhere with you. Imagine being stuck in traffic and hungry – of course, you can always chew on a salad or a sandwich, but you will lack nutrients.
The soup can give you a full meal, you can eat it in a second and it will keep you full. Plus, the soup is filled with fiber, meaning your risk of a heart disease will decrease.
And right now, we, as a generation are awful at consuming enough fiber. We should be getting about 25-30 grams of fiber per day, and we only receive half of that.
This is why, in your soup you can feel free to add veggies high in fiber, such as beans, lentils and corn. Imagine, the lentils do not taste as good, but in a soup – they’re amazing.
When you consume juice, you’re robbed from all the fiber and all you get is puree, but in a soup, it’s all there.
One of the main concerns for most of the people is seeking out a better nutrition while getting a more balanced diet. They are all aware that the only way this can be done is by implementing veggies in the meals.
But, aside from the usual salad here and there, people don’t seem to consume a lot of vegetables. Thankfully, all the soups are packed with them, along with the nutritious benefits that come with them.
You can make a mix of veggies yourself, using beets, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, cabbage, celery, peas and so on. Make new mixes every day so see which ones you like the best. When you find your perfect match, you’re all set.
When it comes to the benefits of the spices, they are not mentioned that often, but in this case, the herbs and spices will provide you with a great deal of benefits, including the antioxidants and the power to fight off diseases. Another great thing about the soups is that you can add as many spices as you want, not only to enhance the flavor, but to add on the nutritious value as well.
see url You can give your soup a boost with the following spices:
- Cumin – it has an earthy and nutty flavor, and is commonly used along with lentils, lamb and chicken. The health benefits it brings are improved performance of the brain, preventing diabetes and helping reduce stress.
- Cayenne pepper – this spice is an awesome kick to your soup, and it comes with a lot of benefits too, such as lowering the cholesterol, relieving a headache, alleviating cramps and so on. The cayenne pepper is filled with vitamins C, E and B6.
- Cardamom – has an aromatic and unique flavor, and you definitely have to try it to see whether you like it or not. Some of the health benefits of the cardamom include improving the health of the heart, fighting cancer and fighting depression.
- Basil – this is the aromatic foundation of the pesto, and is included in many soups. It is good for the heart and it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Paprika – the paprika is ground pepper. It will give you a little punch. It is high in Vitamin A and Carotenoids, making it perfect for your eye health. The paprika is also a good source of iron and Vitamin E.
- Oregano – you have to love it. It is an aromatic herb that goes well in soups, pastas and even sandwiches. The oregano contains many antioxidants, is high in dietary fiber and helps prevent various diseases.
- Ginger – you are all familiar with the taste of the ginger, somewhat spicy and somewhat sweet. You can add it to a lot of soups, and it goes well with vinegar and lemon. It has countless health benefits, among which aiding the digestion, alleviating cramps and headaches and boosting the entire immune system.
Other than this, souping means that you are going to lose weight. You’re taking in less calories when you eat soup in comparison to eating something else.
The quality of the food you put in your soup, your vegetables and spices, is better than the processed foods you’re probably going to eat instead.
This is why, just because we’ve said that making soup is an easy job, take a large pot, because we’ve set up three recipes for a nutritious and excellent soup, so start cooking!
- The first one is the lentil soup. No one is a big fan of them, true, but they have a heavier texture when they’re in a soup, and they are filled with health benefits for you. For this soup you are going to need one diced carrot, one diced celery and one diced onion, one diced tomato, a cup of lentils, 3-4 cups of vegetable broth, some minced garlic and a pinch of salt, pepper, basil and cumin. Simply put all of the ingredients together in a pot on medium heat and let the soup make itself.
- The second one is vegetable beef soup. This is a classic soup, and you can change the ingredients, it is all up to your liking. To make this soup you will need ½ lb of ground beef, minced garlic, a chopped onion, 3-4 cups of broth, one sliced tomato, a handful of chopped mushrooms, quarter head of a cabbage (chopped), one diced carrot, one diced celery stick, a diced zucchini, and a pinch of salt, pepper, oregano and basil. First, take the meat, put it in a pan and brown it. Then add all the other ingredients and bring this mixture to a boil. Then, just take down the heat to a low or a medium, stir once in a while and cook for half an hour. There you have it, an excellent soup filled with nutrients.
- The final one is mushroom barley soup. We haven’t tried this one but it sounded so good that we absolutely had to share it with you. It is filled with mushrooms, so it just has to be good. For the ingredients you are going to need some olive oil, a pound of mushrooms, 3-4 cups of chopped carrots, 2 garlic cloves, 4-6 cups of vegetable broth, a cup of barley, thyme, oregano or basil, salt and pepper, and one to two spoon of rice or apple cider vinegar. Cook the vegetables for about 10 minutes before adding the spices, then transfer everything into a big pan and simmer for half an hour. You can easily get creative with this soup, because you can hardly make a mistake. Feel free to experiment!
When it comes to the benefits of the souping, we’ve covered them all. The one most special goal is losing some weight, which you can achieve with the souping.
This is not a detox diet, on the contrary, we aimed for nutrients and healthy foods this time, and we hope you were seeking the same thing too.