Why Is Butter Better for Your Health Than Margarine?
see url Over the past few decades, the butter has been criticized for its high content of saturated fat and its connection to obesity and heart disease.
rencontre kabyle mariage Why Is Butter Better for Your Health
Many people still consider these claims as true due to a research conducted by Ancel Benjamin Keys, an American physiologist and nutritionist who studied the effects of the diet on the health.
From 1958 to 1964, Keys’ team went to seven countries, where they collected extensive data on the dietary and lifestyle habits of 13,000 middle-aged men. He concluded that a high intake of saturated fats can lead to heart disease.
However, Nina Teicholz, an investigative journalist, states that, according to the latter analysis of the Keys’ studies, heart disease is linked to an intake of sugar, rather than saturated fat.
In fact, the consumption of saturated fats, or butter, can provide many health benefits.
Various studies have shown that the saturated fat is effective in enhancing the immune system, strengthening the bones, promoting a proper nerve signaling, as well as improving the heart, brain, lung, and liver health.
http://eren.es/?esrof=libros-opciones-binarias-pdf&0cc=31 Health Benefits of Butter
According to the meta-analysis of studies from 9 publications, the butter has a small or neutral association with heart disease, diabetes, and premature death. The butter contains various essential nutrients that can help you to improve your health.
Here are some health benefits of consuming butter:
- The butter contains Wulzen or anti-stiffness factor, a nutrient that protects against degenerative arthritis, calcification of the joints, hardening of the arteries, and cataracts.
- It is a great source of many minerals which are necessary for maintaining your body in a good health, including chromium, copper, manganese, selenium, and zinc.
- It is rich in fat-soluble vitamins, including vitamin A, which is needed for good eye health, vitamin D, which is required for proper calcium absorption, vitamin E, which is necessary for protecting the cell walls, and vitamin K, which is crucial for proper blood clotting.
- It has a high content of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a compound that is beneficial for protecting against various types of cancer and promoting a storage of muscle rather than fat.
- It possesses powerful antimicrobial properties that will boost your metabolism, as well as short and medium-chain fatty acids that will improve your immune system.
- It contains good cholesterol, which is beneficial for maintaining a healthy cellular function.
- It ensures a proper balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fats, and, therefore, it protects you against many chronic diseases.
viagra without a doctor prescription from canada Side Effects of Margarine
The margarine is rich in hydrogenated trans fats, which can severely affect your overall health. A number of studies have proven that the intake of trans-saturated fats increases the risk of developing heart disease, stroke, diabetes, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
Here is how the consumption of margarine can harm your health:
- The intake of margarine increases your risk of getting type 2 diabetes.
- It raises your levels of bad cholesterol while reducing your good cholesterol levels.
- It exposes you to the risk of developing heart disease and stroke.
- It increases the risk of premature death by 34 percent.