How to Get Rid of the Bloated Stomach
Some people believe that bloated stomach is actually build-up gas in their digestive system, and that this condition makes them feel uncomfortable. When your stomach is bloated you will feel full.
This problem is very common and it usually occurs after we have a heavy meal. But some people feel bloated all the time.
Today in this article we will present you the most common reasons for this condition.
- You don’t drink enough water. Many health problems usually appear when we don hydrate our organism well daily. Also this condition may occur if we drink alcohol or coffee. If you consume coffee or alcohol, make sure you drink 8 glasses of water. When we don’t drink enough water our organism start to use the liquids in our body that he can find. This means bloating can be caused by water retention. Stay hydrated to avoid stomach bloating.
- Another reason can be constipation. If you suffer from constipation you’ll need to add more dietary fiber in your healthy diet. The fiber will speed up the process and it will help you to get rid of the bloating. But, you must know that you need to add a small amount of fiber to your diet. Too much fiber can make the problem worse. Use whole grain instead of white bread, eat berries and drink smoothies.
- Recent studies have shown that bloating can be also caused by too much stress. This is probably because, when the system is stressed, the digestion system doesn’t function properly. Relieve the stress and solve your issue with bloating.
- Fast eating. If your food is not chewed properly, your body will process it more slowly and this may cause bloating to appear. To avoid this, eat in small bites.
- Consuming too much crabs will probably result with bloating. Eat low-crabs foods to avoid the problem. You also need to replace sugar and alcohol with fruits and veggies.