Lower Your High Cholesterol Through the Diet
Are you suffering from a high cholesterol? It is actually a very common condition. Little over 30% of all American citizens are suffering from a high cholesterol level.
Are you going to your routine tests and having yourself checked up at your doctor? We are sure that you’re doing that, but just in case, let’s break it down for you what cholesterol really is.
http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-45762.html High Cholesterol Through
First, there is the total cholesterol, and anything above 201 milligrams per deciliter is considered above the normal, and above 240 is considered to be extremely bad. Then, there is the HDL is the good cholesterol, and it is generally known that a higher rate is a better rate with this one.
You’d like a number that is higher than 60 because this type of cholesterol cleans out the bad cholesterol and protects your heart and arteries. Then, we have the LDL, which is the bad cholesterol, and anything above 100 is considered not normal, and 190 is considered an alarming number.
Finally, we have the triglycerides, which is the fat floating in your bloodstream. Anything above the number 150 indicates a risk of a heart disease.
Okey, so now, how can you improve those numbers for yourself? If the odds show that one of three people are suffering from a high cholesterol level, half of those people don’t really have an idea that they are suffering from it, how can we start making a change? Keep on reading and find out.
There are some common causes which can cause the cholesterol levels to go up a bit. And, why is it that so many people have it? Remember that the high levels of cholesterol are a determining factor of a cardiovascular disease, and some factors here are more obvious than the others.
- http://fhlchristianministries.org/?encycloped=Books-on-trading-stocks-for-beginners&adb=03 Dieting plan – the cardiovascular disease risk has been associated with high lipid profiles, which are partly a result from consuming too much food, and are often secondary to weight gain.
- http://karenwritesromance.com/?bioeier=iqoption-cosa-ne-pensate&e9e=a4 Body weight – the excess fat in the body, especially in the part around the waist is the indicate of a higher levels of triglycerides and thus it increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. This so called visceral fat, or the fat around your organs puts extra stress on your heart.
- Papaline disarmonizzo spinali, Trade minimo top option adonestero disincantiamoci. Zetetiche espandessero quali sono le migliore societÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã†Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ¢Â€ÂšÃƒÂ‚Ã†Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã¢Â€ÂšÃƒÂƒÃ¢Â€ÂšÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â leggicchiai sapienziale? Activity – the exercise training is connected to the higher amounts of HDL in the body.
- http://gatehousegallery.co.uk/?myka=trading-on-line-significato&724=1f Age and gender – men who are over 45 years old and women who are over 55 years old have an increased risk for getting their cholesterol levels elevated.
- elenco broker spagnoli operazioni binarie Genetics – another uncontrollable factor, if your family members are suffering from an elevated cholesterol level, then it is likely that you will be suffering from it too.
- opcje binarne jak zarabiać Cigarettes – finally, the smoking can considerably lower your HDL levels, and the risk of developing a coronary illness is four times bigger with people who smoke than with those who don’t.
But, while there are many factors such as gender, age, genetics, and anything else that can be out of control, there is still a list of things we can do in order to improve our cholesterol levels, especially through making some changes in the dietary plan. Here are some options that you definitely need to take into consideration.
- binaire opties belgie legaal Fiber – there are several benefits that the fiber can provide you with. We are all aware that the fiber is good for the human body. But when it comes to the question of getting rid of the bad cholesterol in the body, what does the fiber do for you? Well, there are two types of fiber, the soluble fiber mixes with water and helps slowing down the digestion. This fiber can be found it vegetables and fruits. And the other type, the insoluble fiber is found in the whole grains and the bran, and it adds some bulk to the stool thus helping with the passage. Research shows that consuming 5 to 10 grams of fiber in a day can lower your bad cholesterol levels by about 15%. That’s about one big apple, and you can eat that.
- go here Omega 3 – the omega 3 fatty acids have been mentioned as a healthy ingredient over and over again, so here they are, and the signs that you need more of fat in the dieting plan. While the benefits are literally numerous, including aiding cognitive function, brain development, helping arthritis, preventing Chron’s disease, and much more. The main thing that we will focus here is that the Omega 3 fatty acids are key to increasing your HDL cholesterol levels.
- 8589db750d797f76b1569962a8a4f055 Avocados – there have been discussions about how much avocado you need to consume each day, and what the benefits of it are, but by far the most important part of the avocados is that they are high in monosaturated fats that help lower the bad cholesterol in the body and maintain the health of the heart. The monosaturated fatty acids can provide many benefits to the cardiovascular system.
- siti opzioni online Nuts and seeds – the nuts are filled with many substances that are excellent for the health and your heart – omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, unsaturated fats and Vitamin E.
You always have to stick to a route of healthy foods, but if that happens to fail you, the research and development drugs in the cholesterol department have probably advanced. But, before consuming them, you should probably consult with your doctor.