A Way How to Heal your Thyroid Naturally!
This issue is very often these days. Thyroid is a gland that resembles a butterfly, located in the front of the neck just below the Adam’s apple.
In the era of Internet and availability of information increasingly raise awareness for diseases of the thyroid gland. Worldwide approximately 300 million people suffer from such a disease, many are unaware that they have problems with this gland and still have not been diagnosed.
Heal your Thyroid Naturally
This gland participates in the control of metabolism and thermoregulation, determines the sensitivity of the body to other hormones. Swelling or enlargement in the neck is a visible indication that something is wrong with the thyroid gland.
Thyroid hormones affect almost every organ of the body and can affect the heart and cause for fast typing. Impaired thyroid function can cause high blood pressure.
Symptoms that show you that you have issue with thyroid gland are:
- You are exhausted;
- Feeling apathetic;
- You are nervous and upset;
- Appetite and taste of the food is changed
- You’ve lost interest in sex
- Dry skin
- The work of the intestine is unpredictable
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Pain in limbs and muscles
- High blood pressure
- Hoarse and you have a strange feeling in the neck
- Disturbed sleep
- Your hair is rare and she fall
- High cholesterol
She plays, a very important role in childhood, growth and differentiation of many tissues.
Here are several ways to heal thyroid naturally:
- The deficiency of vitamins A, D and K2 can lead you to this problem. Try to eat more food what contains these vitamins;
- Eat more seafood and seaweed what contains a lot of iodine and nutrients.
- Use more coconut oil because it will improve your metabolism, support immune health. Try to consume at least one teaspoon per day.
- Avoid gluten.
- Drink more bone north on daily basis and this health elixir will boost your immune system. Drink a cup of these every day.
- Try some relaxation techniques like meditation, yoga, tai chi.