Dangers of Drinking too Much Water
go here Although during summer months we should significantly increase the intake of water so we can more easily pass through hellish period with high temperatures and prevent dehydration, there is a danger of the opposite extremes. You probably think that you can never drink too much water, and insist continually to ‘charge’ with liquid, but you are wrong.
site rencontre pour 11 ans Hiponatermia is condition in the body that after excessive intake of fluids in the body and can be really dangerous.Her symptoms are usually nausea and vomiting but may cause the loss of consciousness, and as is seen death to.
robot trader free Drinking too Much Water
Namely, an athlete during his training drank seven gallons of water, and he died. Experts note that even small dehydration, is better than excessive intake of water.
The danger is that when you drink too much fluid, the body is unable to excreted, after which the blood becomes diluted and the cells in the body swell. This condition, when the body becomes too much hydrated is seriously dangerous, and as already mentioned, at worst you may end fatally.
Optimal fluid intake, has an individual nature, and that depends from the age, body weight, levels of physical activity, diet and geographical location. But the basic rule that all is well known is 8 glasses of water a day.
The rule says that you should always listen to what your body says. Drink water occasionally during the day, especially if you are thirsty, but do not exaggerate.
A group of 17 experts from around the world worked and published guidance on the safest drinking water, along with warnings of the consequences in “Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine”.
The goal is to educate the public about the dangers of drinking too much water, especially during exercise or sports. Athletes are at greatest risk. According to experts, 14 deaths of runners, football players and other athletes are drinking too much water or sports drinks during exercise.
The condition is known as hyponatremia and is associated with exercise, whereby kidneys are overloaded with the large amount of fluid that should be processed. The natural level of sodium in the body can’t keep up with the volume of water, and it’s leading to swelling of cells and in severe cases death.
Water is essential for life, so it should remain healthy quantities to balance the body. The human body loses water daily through breathing, perspiration, urine and excretion of feces.
To complement the quantity of water without overload cells, Institute of Medicine recommends the great amount of water – about 3 liters men per day and 2 liters women. Athletes and those who engage in physical activities that involve sweat, you can drink and a cup plus.
An average adult man’s body is 60 to 65% water and women 55 to 65 %. Also when you eat more sugars your body needs a few more cups of water. Coffee, tea and soda are not good replacement of water when your body is dehydrated.
http://fisflug.is/?yrus=iforex-italia&096=d7 It’s important to know these rules:
- Before you lift the cup and drink water first sit just like sitting down at meal times.
- No matter how thirsty you are drink sip by sip, not a whole glass of water at once. Take air, sip water and immediately insights difference.
- Drink water regularly throughout the day. If you drink a huge amount of water suddenly, the water just goes through you and your body does not absorb.
- Forget the water from the refrigerator. The water temperature should be the approximate temperature of the room, otherwise you do damage to the digestive system.
- Too much drunk water prevents your body in digestion. The rule is: 50% of food in the stomach, 25% water and 25% gap for your digestive system to properly digest food.
- From the same reason, do not drink too much water before your meal.
- Drink water whenever you are thirsty. Thirst must not neglect, it is a sign that your body needs hydration.
- The urine symbolizes that you drink enough water. If your urine is clear and straw colored then your body is hydrated, but if the color of your urine is dark yellow is a sign that you need more water.
- The lips are one indicator of dehydration. If your lips are dry, drink more water.
- Rules for drinking water are very simple and will make experience drastic change on a daily basis.