Benefits of Magnesium
Magnesium is known as the one of the essential minerals in the human body and brain. Eating healthy doesn’t mean that the intake of magnesium is on the needed level.
In this article we will present you why magnesium is very essential and beneficial for our health.
rencontres i 2012 Benefits of Magnesium
- quiero conocer hombres con plata Magnesium is included in hundreds of bio-chemical reactions in our body
This mineral can be found in the earth, seas, plants, peoples and animals. About 60% of the magnesium in our body can be found in our bones. The rest can be found in the muscles, fluids and this includes blood.
follow site Magnesium is responsible for:
- Turning food in to energy;
- Helping in creation of new proteins from the amino- acids;
- Creating DNA and RNK;
- Relaxing the tensioned muscles;
- Regulating the nervous system.
Some studies have shown that around 50% of the people in USA and Europe do not take the needed level on daily bases of magnesium.
- http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=i-migliori-segnali-per-optioni-binarie-2018&abb=02 Magnesium can improve your fitness performances
When you exercise the body needs 10-20% more magnesium. The flow of the sugar in the blood to the muscles, and by this it reduces the milk acid created in the muscles.
- follow Magnesium can fight depression
This mineral can play a key role in the function of the brain and your mood. Lower levels of magnesium are related with increased risk of depression.
Some researchers believe that low intake of magnesium can be related with depression and mental illness.
- watch Benefits in case of type 2 diabetes
Doctors believe that about 48% of the diabetics suffer from low level of magnesium in their blood. This can affect the ability of the insulin to control the sugar level in the blood.
People who don’t take magnesium in needed doses have a much higher risk in developing type 2 diabetes than others.
- follow site Magnesium can lower blood pressure
Some studies have shown that by taking only 450 mg of magnesium daily can lower the blood pressure.
- http://palsambleu.fr/?dimyrewsy=programme-31%C3%A8me-rencontre-annuelle-des-musulmans-de-france&808=12 It also has anti- inflammatory properties
Chronic inflammation is connected with lower intake of magnesium. Some researches show that kids with low levels of magnesium have the highest level of CRP.
They also have higher level of insulin and triglycerides. Magnesium supplements can lower the CRP in kids and older peoples.
- enter site Magnesium can prevent migraine
Migraine sometimes can be very painful. This condition can also cause nausea and light and noise sensitivity. Increase the intake of magnesium by only 1g and the migraine symptoms will disappear.
- http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/5913 It lower the insulin resistance
Insulin resistance is the main reason for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. Magnesium can play a huge role in this process.
- http://tennisclubpaimpol.fr/bisese/7226 Helps dealing with PMS
Magnesium is very helpful during PMS, because it changes the mood of the women. They will feel more relaxed.
Magnesium is safe to use and it is very easy to find. The daily doses of magnesium are 400-420 mg in man and 310-320 mg in women. You can find magnesium in:
- Pumping seeds
- Spinach ( boiled)
- Dark chocolate
- Black beans
- Indian nuts