The Amazing Benefits of the Turmeric
The turmeric is an Indian spice with a nice yellow color and is used in plenty of dishes. This spice has been used as a cure too for the last 4.500 years.
The turmeric is also a cure for inflammation, wounds, bruises, congestion and skin issues, including the smallpox and the shingles.It is quite the tasty spice which can be added in soups, eggs, rice, noodles, and on the other hand, when mixed with some household items for a topical treatment as an ointment, it can help with everything, from acne to cancer.
citas y parejas gratis Amazing Benefits of the Turmeric
binУЄre optionen aktienboard This is why we have comprised a small list of all the benefits you can get from the turmeric:
- http://melroth.com/?komp=die-funktionsweise-von-binaren-optionen-verstehen&8b9=96 die funktionsweise von binaren optionen verstehen Heals cuts and wounds – the active ingredient in the turmeric is the curcuma and it is anti inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial. This is why the spice can stop any bacteria and infections in wounds, will reduce the pain and inflammation as well as make new skin cells. For healing the wounds and cuts, apply some turmeric powder on a wound. If you want to get more benefits out of it, then mix it with ginger paste or linseed oil.
- http://mullbergaskolan.se/?pankreatit=K%C3%B6p-Cialis-online-Lule%C3%A5-%28Kallax%29&b35=df Cure for acne and a face cleanser – you can make your own organic cleanser with ¼ turmeric powder, ¼ tsp neem oil (made from an Indian tree), or if you cannot find it, just replace it with free range milk, and add three drops of coconut or lavender oil. This is a facial mask that is great for preventing any formation of acne and blackheads, because both of the ingredients – turmeric and neem/milk are anti fungal. Against any acne scars, it is advised to apply the mask on the face and leave it like that for half an hour.
- traders opzioni digitali A lot less inflammation – the curcuma reduces swelling and the inflamed areas. Because of it, the turmeric is used for gingivitis, inflamed eye, Rheumatoid arthritis and even Crohn’s disease. To make a turmeric tea, just boil 4 cups of water and add a teaspoon of turmeric. Let it simmer for 10 minutes, then strain it, add the ginger for aroma and for more anti inflammatory properties.
- follow Fights cancer – the curcuma is an active agent against cancer. Studies have shown its effectiveness and killing the cancer cells all the while preventing the new ones from forming. This is especially effective with bowel, breast, skin and stomach cancer. The topical ointment from the turmeric can treat cancers in the mouth, on the skin and the vulva. To make this turmeric ointment, take some turmeric powder, mix it with Vaseline, and rub it on the cancer tissue three times in a day. Those patients who have ulcerated cancer with a foul smell and itching can find this great for reducing the itch as well as the smell.
- http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=quali-sono-le-migliori-opzioni-binarie&a44=86 Less pain from psoriasis – this is an autoimmune issue and has signs like red patches, scaly and itchy skin. It causes a lot of pain and irritation and unfortunately, there is still no definite cure for it. But thankfully, there are some good news. There was a study that showed, after 16 weeks of application of the curcuma gel (and managing to avoid allergens and dairy), the symptoms in ¾ of the affected people were removed. If you want to use it topically, make a thick paste comprising out of one part turmeric and two parts water in a pan.
- http://ferienportugal.net/?depofur=partnersuche-frau-kostenlos&414=40 Eczema – the turmeric facial has very good effects on mouth eczema. The recipe is very simple – a dash of turmeric and a spoon of raw coconut oil. When these two ingredients are mixed together there are immediate results on the skin after just four days of using it. The itch, irritation and flakes were all gone.
- source link Better hygiene and oral health – this yellow spice has proven itself to be surprisingly good when it comes to teeth issues and dying fabrics. But as it appears, the turmeric is just as effective as any other mouthwash or oral product from the store which is against plaque and gingivitis. Furthermore, it is an anti cancer agent and will stop cancer cells to grow. It you want to make this mixture, just combine turmeric powder with warm water. Also, dissolve extract, 10 mg in 100 ml of water and add some mint oil for aroma. It is also advised to make a toothpaste out of one teaspoon turmeric, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon mustard oil.
- get link Decreasing the signs of aging – this is a DIY recipe that will give you an amazing skin polish. It also has to be a routine in order to stop the premature aging. If you want to make this, you have to combine a tablespoon of chickpea flour, ¼ teaspoon turmeric and 2 teaspoons of milk. The milk will firm your skin and will reduce the formation of wrinkles, the chickpea flour will remove the dead skin cells and stop the stained skin. Just rub it onto your face and let it stay like that for 10 minutes. Wipe it off gently with your fingertips and wash your face off with lukewarm water. Another option is the gram flour, turmeric, jojoba oil, milk and lemon juice in order to remove your spots and brighten your skin.
All of these recipes are provided to you so that you can remove any spots, skin issues, wrinkles, acne, cuts, wounds and have a gorgeous skin.