Why You Should Always Eat Avocados
The avocados are considered to be a healthy and a very delicious fruit, and the best part of it is it can be eaten in any time of the day, whether it is for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, as a snack, and they can even be eaten alone or combined with any other food of your liking.
The avocados are literally one of the most amazing fruits there are. The avocados are filled with vitamins, minerals, such as Vitamin C, B6, B3, Vitamin K, zinc, magnesium, copper, potassium, iron, manganese and so on.
Always Eat Avocados
This is why today we have comprised a small list of reasons why you should consume the avocado every day!
- The avocado will never make you fat – foods such as chips, fast food, white bread, these are the things will make you fat, but the avocados will never do that to you. Even though this is a fruit that contains high amounts of fat, but it also contains monosaturated fats, which are good and healthy fats. Most of the fat is oleic acid, which is what can also be found in the olive oil, which can basically help you reduce weight, or at least help you not gain any. Apart from this benefit, the monosaturated fats and the oleic acid will promote a healthy cariovascular system too.
- The avocados are packed with nutrients – the avocados are packed with plenty of nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, and a lot more. 2 grams of protein in 100 grams of avocado, soluble fiber, phytosterols, more than 15 essential amino acids, chlorophyll, yellow alpha carotene, o-carotene, yellow lutein and a lot more.
- They are a very good addition to your meal – because this is an amazing fruit that goes along with many meals, the avocados are considered to be a perfect addition to your dinner table. You can literally combine them with almost anything and put them on top of a lot of foods.
- Suppress your appetite with it – because they are filled with healthy fats, they are an excellent snack for people who struggle with weight gain or are trying to keep their weight.
- If you want to keep your overall health, the avocados are the way to do that – a long term consumption of avocado will bring you a lot of health benefits, because this amazing fruit will keep your blood sugar and cholesterol in optimal levels, give your body some good energy and use it as an anti inflammatory food, neutralizing the inflammation and much, much more.
Some of the health benefits that the avocado will bring you are regulated blood sugar levels, good eyesight, boosting your immune system, promoting a healthy heart, good digestion and healthy bones. Furthermore, it will reduce your risk of cardiovascular diseases, lower your risk of breast and prostate cancer, reducing the inflammation in the tissues, muscles and joints, provide you with anti aging properties, and finally, prevent the bad breath.