Treat Psoriasis With this Miracle Plant
Throughout the history, a lot of famous people have used the Aloe Vera because of its powerful and healing properties, and one of those people were Cleopatra and Christopher Columbus. This plant has often been referred to as the wonder plant, or the lily of the desert, or even the burn plant. The Aloe Vera is believed to derive from the Sudan.
This incredible super food is packed with 75 active compounds, and also with plenty of naturally occurring amino acids, minerals, vitamins, which are all needed for optimal health. To be more specific, this plant contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E as well as iron, calcium, copper, potassium and sodium.
The Aloe Vera, having made its glory mostly because of its soothing properties, is quite often used as a topical ointment for everything you can imagine – burns, sun damage, skin abrasions, and even for skin conditions which are manifested by swelling and redness.
Nevertheless, it turns out to be that this magnificent ancient plant has multiple functions, with much deeper versatile and healing properties. For an example, if the Aloe Vera is taken orally, it can increase the alkalization in the body, promote the normal lining of the stomach, support learning and the memory, relieve you from constipation and so on.
This is why, in order to have a deeper understanding of the properties of the Aloe Vera, we have comprised a set of usages:
- Because the Aloe Vera can offer a set of calming and cooling properties for the skin, it is excellent for removing the makeup.
- When you are washing your hair, take a small amount of the Aloe Vera and massage it onto your scalp, and then leave it like that to works its magic as a hair conditioner for a couple of minutes before washing it off. You can even add a small amount of it in your shampoo if you want to make your hair shinier and a bit healthier. Because the Aloe Vera is filled with an enzyme which is known to stimulate the growth of the hair, your hair will look amazing!
- The Aloe Vera is able to treat inflammation, so it can be quite effective in the process of treating acne. If you want to prevent or eliminate your stretch marks, the Aloe Vera can do that for you because it is known for its regenerative properties.
- When it comes to the skin, this plant can be very effective. If is able to supply the skin cells with oxygen, thus strengthening the the skin tissue and moisturizing its texture.
- Thanks to the amazing antiseptic properties, this ancient plant can also treat sunburns too!
- And when it comes to any skin condition, such as eczema, dermatitis, herpes, psoriasis, an any other skin allergies – the Aloe Vera, with its ability to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin, will treat all of these conditions and even more!
- It works an a very effective moisturizer, so you can use it as a personal lubricant as well.
- Would you use is as a shaving gel? You should! Because of its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties it can provide you with a smooth surface, without any redness or irritation.
- Soak your nails or massage them with the Aloe Vera and see what will happen! This plant can help you strengthen your nails and will heal the damaged beds and cuticles.
- We know that we have mentioned the soothing properties a couple of times already, but the Aloe Vera can soothe the swollen gums, while in the meantime optimizing the defense mechanisms of the body. All you need to do is apply some on your affected area.
- If you use the Aloe Vera juice orally, it will help you ease the menstrual cramps, alleviate your pain and reduce the fatigue.
- Finally, if you happen to be under the weather for a longer period of time, we mentioned at the beginning that the Aloe Vera is filled with compounds that create a nutritious bomb for the body. All the minerals, vitamins, amino acids work together for your sake and they will strengthen your immune system and help you fight off any cold or the flu.