Look What She Does With Baking Soda On Her Feet – This Is Amazing
The baking soda is found to be popular for both culinary purposes and cleaning effects. Because it is affordable to anyone, and it is quite simple to use, the baking soda can offer you endless possibilities for solving your day to day problems without ever having to use products loaded with chemicals.
Baking Soda On Her Feet
These are the several useful applications of of sodium bicarbonate:
- Alleviate bee stings – the baking soda can be found really helpful in the cases of wasp and bee stings. Although this is not scientifically backed up, it is explained that the alkaline properties of the baking soda can fight off the formic acid present in the wounds, and it can also aid the removal of the foreign pollutant. For optimal results, after you remove the stinger, apply a mixture of the baking soda and water right onto the affected area.
- Remove splinters – the mixture of baking soda and water can even act a drawing agent of the unwanted objects from the surface of your flesh, like the splinters.
- Put end to sweating – the mixture from baking soda and water can again, stop unwanted odors and perspiration. This is a mixture that will maintain the dryness of the armpits, just like the powder deodorants do, just this is chemical free.
- A soothing treatment for the feet – three tablespoons of baking soda and water is an excellent mixture for soaking and relaxation of the feet. If you want optimal results, massage the feet while they are in the water. Another good option which you might like is to put the baking soda in your bath in order to relax and fill your body up with energy through it.
- Cool off the burns – if you happen to have sunburns, the mixture we mentioned above can really alleviate the pain. All you need to do is add ½ cup of baking soda in a bath of lukewarm water. And, instead of towel drying, make sure you use air drying, because in this way, the effects of the treatment will be stronger.
- Stomach problems and heartburn – the baking soda is an excellent antacid, believe it or not. You can treat sour stomach and heartburn with just a glass of cold water mixed with two teaspoons of baking soda. Before you try implementing this as a habit to your daily routine, you should definitely consult your doctor first.
- A shampoo boost – if you want to achieve a better effect of cleaning, then add a bit of baking soda into your shampoo bottle. The shampoo that has baking soda in it can make your hair shinier, and the best thing is, when you soak your combs and brushes into a mixture of baking soda and water, and then brush your hair with it, you can degrease your hair when you comb it. After that just rinse your hair.
So, we are certain that you did not know these tips and tricks about how to use the baking soda, and we hope you have found this article useful.