Do You Want to Lose Weight – Here Are the Best Breakfast Ideas For You
The most crucial meal of the day is the breakfast, and it is not only good for your overall health, but it will make you lose some weight too! But, the one thing people are doing wrong is that they do not know what is good to consume for breakfast and it is often that they make mistakes.
This is why today we have made a list of 16 breakfast ideas that you can use in order to get the most of your energy throughout the day and make yourself healthier. These are fund and tasty ideas which you will definitely love, and they will also provide you with variety of options!
Best Breakfast Ideas For You
Here they are:
- Roasted egg with veggies – you can eat this however you like, just know that this is perfect to eat in the morning, just add the egg in the veggies and roast them.
- Avocado egg bake – if you are in need of protein, low sugar, fiber, an omega 3, among other nutrients, this is the breakfast choice for you!
- Apple cinnamon quinoa – this is a breakfast with no gluten, just protein and fibers. For better digestion, add some yogurt, and if you like, some cinnamon, apples or raisins and almonds.
- Fruit and cottage cheese – take 4 oz of cottage cheese in order to make use of the 14 grams of protein and 81 calories of it. You can add any fruit, especially berries to it and enjoy.
- Chia gingerbread mash – if you are in need for a breakfast that will stop your cravings and help you in the process of losing weight, and actually, the chia pudding is good for every meal of the day.
- Salmon and asparagus – this is quite unconventional for breakfast, but it will do wonders for your body. Low in calories, with over 10 grams of protein and plenty of other good compounds.
- Fritata with egg white – it is made out of egg whites, spinach, onions, feta and peppers. It has an excellent taste and is very low in calories.
- Egg, garlic, quinoa and thyme – it tastes as good as it sounds. Bake this in the evening before you go to bed and have it ready for eating for the following morning. This is a breakfast idea that will provide you with a lot of protein and energy.
- Southwest version of tofu scramble – this is a meal that you can prepare easily, and can be refrigerated for days in a row. This tofu meal is made out of cilantro, peppers, onion, cumin and coriander.
- Hard boiled egg and an avocado – for satiety, consume this gluten free and amazing meal filled with fiber and protein.
- Berries and coconut – this meal is about 200 calories, very fruitful, contains 20% of your daily fiber dosage.
- Paleo bowl – this should always be a part of your weekly meal because it is a nutrient meal. It can be made in only 10 minutes and will keep you full and energized. It contains a lot of protein and omega 3, almost no carbs and 335 calories.
- Overnight oat – if you want to remove your bloated belly, this is a simple, easy and a tasty way to do it.
- Banana, almond, strawberry and yogurt – this has an overall of 350 calories, 15 grams of protein, and make these ingredients into a smoothie.
- Low carb hotcake – for this you can use almond and flax seeds, but not any sugar so that you can make use out of the protein and fiber.
- Yogurt and cantaloupe – the Greek yogurt is considered to be one of the healthiest foods and is filled with a lot of protein, so when you consume it, skip all the other protein sources you usually consume. Simply mix up the yogurt and the fruit, and make sure you avoid the granola and oats, and use berries instead.