Ever Heard for Himalayan Salt Lamp?
Positive and negative ions are all around us. When we are outdoors or go camping we are full with positive energy and we feel reborn.
According to Feng Shui teachers, this lamp emits negative ions in the air and makes positive home energy. She will destroy ions that are emitted from televisions, laptops, cell phones.
Himalayan Salt Lamp
This ions cause trauma and chemical imbalance in our organism. This can lead you to anxiety and apprehension.Curability of Himalayan salt has long been known and it is used in the diet, but little is known for its beneficial effect in space.
Himalayan salt lamp will wash the area with negative ions and clean your space in which you live and work, thanks to minerals which are transmitted through heating bulb in the environment.If you do not have such a lamp, you can simply clear space, thanks to the solution of Himalayan salt.
Tablespoon salt dissolves in 1 dl water and leave overnight closet.Those who have tried it, say that after using it it’s easier to breathe in the home or workplace.
About Himalayan salt lamp you need to know this facts
- Releases negative ions to clean the air of bacteria, smoke, dust, pollen …
- Releases negative ions released from the symptoms of hay fever, asthma, depression, chronic fatigue …
- Releases negative ions that improve the power of observation and concentration resulting in better learning and better solve the tasks before it is exposed mind
- Release negative ions that affect serotonin levels in the blood and stabilization of alpha rhythms
- Improves the air we breathe
- It creates a pleasant microclimate
- Relaxed light warm peach
- Perfectly quiet
- 250 million year old product of Mother Earth
- Each lamp is unique
- Makes you healthier
- Gives you energy
- Help you sleep
For optimal improvement of the climate in the room you need to look out the ratio between the area of operation of the lamp and the room size and the number of people inside it. The crystal that Himalayan salt contain is hygroscopic (have the capacity to absorb water or moisture from the environment).
Hence, the salt crystal lamps should be used in dry areas. In case of increased humidity, for example during rain, the lights from Himalayan salt should be included.
The heat emitted from the bulb which is in the lamp heats the salt crystals and helps to evaporate water particles on the outer surface.