Are Microwaves Harmful or Not
Microwave as a kitchen gadget is very popular around the world for over 30 years. In this years of usage, no one asked the million- dollar question: are microwaves healthy for cooking? You may be surprised, but the answer is NO.
There are much better options to prepare your food and to be sure that the nutrients remain in it.To be precise, microwave is a form of non- ionizing radiation.
This type of radiation can change the electromagnetic nature of atoms. X-rays, nuclear medicine (barium swallows, mammograms and CT scans) and gamma radiation belong to the group of ionizing radiation.
In microwaves the food is being zipped by high frequency waves of heat, because of that some people think that this radiation is harmful.
Today we Will Mention 7 Diseases That Can be Caused by Microwave Ovens
- Permanent damage in the brain and some of its cells can be caused by the food that is warmed in a microwave
- The long consumption of meals heated in microwave, the higher risk of cancer
- Malignant growths and diverse tumors can be caused by the molecules of the microwave
- All of the vitamins and minerals that are contained in the food will be lost after the warming in the microwave
- Too much microwave cooked meals will increase the cancerous cells in the blood
- Continual using of the microwave may provoke a decrease of the complete immune system, and will also make the function of certain glands in the body difficult
- Loss of memory, emotional instability, limited intelligence, loss of concentration etc. can be provoked by consuming meals prepared in a microwave oven
Be more careful and avoid these harmful devices. Best for you is to always go for much safer and better options. If you find this article helpful, share it with your family and friends so they can know something new about microwave cooking.