How to Start your Day With a Healthy Breakfast
The breakfast is the one meal that can help you balance your weight and even help you shed some of the extra pounds you got.
Get Your FREE TICKET to Muscle Building Summit !!
- Easy fried egg with roasted veggies – consume this meal whenever you feel like it during the day, but we must say that it is perfect for breakfast. Just mix some veggies with an egg and this easy and inexpensive meal will satisfy your needs for sure.
- Cantaloupe filled with yogurt – if you want to consume a lot of protein and yet avoid meat and eggs, the Greek yogurt is the way to go. It is a healthy way to consume plenty of protein. Feel free to add a cantaloupe instead of a sugary granola, and add some fresh berries.
- Oats for a flat belly – there are plenty of simple recipes which will help you get a flat belly and will fight against stomach bloating.
- Strawberry banana almond yogurt smoothie – we all love smoothies because they are very tasty and easy to make. This kind of smoothie contains about 350 calories, 15 grams of protein, making it excellent for supporting weight loss.
- Low carb hotcakes – they don’t contain wheat or sugar but contain flax seeds and almond meal. They are very tasty.
- Apple cinnamon quinoa bake – gluten free bake filled with protein and fiber, and you definitely have to try it as soon as possible. To aid your digestion, just add a couple of spoons of Greek yogurt.
- Baked egg in avocado – this is one of the healthiest breakfast solutions, because it contains fiber, protein, omega 3 fats and is very low in sugar.
- Cottage cheese with fruits – for a protein rich breakfast, the cottage cheese mixed with fruits is your best option. Why? Well, 4 ounces of the cottage cheese contains 14 grams of protein and 81 calories, making it the perfect choice.
- Gingerbread chia pudding – with this breakfast you can satisfy your needs for sugar and lose some weight.
- Smoked salmon and asparagus bundles – this is a highly nutritious breakfast, containing about 10 grams of protein per one serving, and plenty of other nutrients, and yet keeping it low on calories at the same time.
- Egg white frittata – it contains egg whites (of course), spinach, onions, peppers and feta. It is an elegant breakfast low in calories, rich in protein and supporter of the weight loss process.
- Quinoa baked egg with garlic and thyme – if you are one of those people who do not have enough time to prepare a breakfast in the morning this is a combination that you can prepare the night before, right before you go to bed. Cut a slice of it in the morning and provide your body with the energy it needs.
- Tofu scramble, southwestern way – it contains cilantro, peppers, onion, coriander and cumin. It can be prepared easily and can stay in the fridge for a couple of days.
- Hard boiled eggs with avocado – obviously, this is a very popular combination. It will keep you full and provide you with the fiber and protein you need.
- Coconut and berry bars – they have less than 200 calories and yet provide you with a lot of iron and 20% of your daily fiber intake.
- Paleo breakfast bowl – contains only 335 calories, plenty of protein and omega 3 fatty acids, will provide you with plenty of energy and will keep you full until lunch. It can also be prepared very easily.